This elearning course covers anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing within the Luxembourg laws, regulations and circulars. It is:
- Suitable for all users;
- Available in English and French
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
- You gain a basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are. We also look at the impact that these activities have on society as a whole.
- You gain an appreciation of the stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the EU and Luxembourg.
- We look at the potential impact that non-compliance with the laws could have on you or your organisation.
- Money Laundering
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Combating Terrorist Financing
- Proliferation Financing
- Anti Money Laundering
- AML / CTF Basics
- AML / CTF Consequences
- AML / CTF in the EU
- AML / CTF in Luxembourg
- Tax Crimes (Circular 17/650)
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
120 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.