This is a specialist AML elearning course designed specifically for investment fund professionals working in Irish resident investment funds. The course provides an annual update on general AML matters and then progresses to look at the specialist area of AML risk for investment funds in Ireland.
There are 5 main objectives of this course:
- You gain a basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are. We also look at the impact these activities have on society as a whole;
- You gain an appreciation of the stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the EU and Ireland;
- You gain an understanding of the AML risks posed by Investment Fund products and services;
- You can identify potential AML red flags on client transactions; and
- You have an awareness of AML examples and typographies relevant to Investment Funds.
General AML – Ireland
- Money Laundering
- Combating Terrorist Financing
- Proliferation Financing
- Anti-Money Laundering
- AML / CTF Basics
- AML / CTF in the EU
- AML / CTF in Ireland
AML for Irish Investment Funds
- Risk Assessment
- CBOI Best Practices and Recommendations
- AML Red FLags
- Real Examples
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
120 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.