The course covers environmental crime and anti-money laundering as a predicate offence defined by the FATF. It is suitable for all users and is available 24/7 via our elearning platform.
There are three core objectives of this course:
- Understand what environmental crime is and the different categories that fall under this predicate offence
- Gain an appreciation of the size and scale of environmental crime
- Learn about the link between anti-money laundering and environmental crime and the impact this has on our society
- What is Environmental Crime?
- Size and Scale of Environmental Crime
- Main Types of Environmental Crime
- How To Distinguish Between Legal and Illegal Environmental Trades
- Environmental Impact
- Societal Impact
- World Animal Protection Case Studies
- Market Overview
- FATF Case Studies and Prosecution
- FATF Predicate Offences
- AML Red Flags
- FATF Best Practices and Recommendations
There is a knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts.
20 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
Copies of all certificates.
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve.