This elearning course covers Practical Examples of anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing. It is:
- Suitable for all users;
- Available in English and French versions
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
1.You confront the theory with concrete examples of money laundering and terrorist financing.
2.You gain an appreciation of the different typologies exposed by the Egmont Group and the typical red flags seen in these cases.
3.You understand the impact that non-respect with the laws could have on you or your organisation.
- Concealment within Business Structures
- Misuse of Legitimate Businesses
- Use of False Identities, Documents or Straw Men
- Exploiting International Jurisdictional Issues
- Use of Anonymous Asset Types
- Effective Use of Intelligence Exchanges
- Red Flags
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
60 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.