Terms and Conditions
GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED – ELEARNING TERMS OF BUSINESS
1.1 Duration of Access to the e-learning Modules
Unless otherwise expressly specified by GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED, the licence to use the elearning courses accessible on our elearning platform is granted for :
– a duration of 6 (six) months starting from the delivery of the login giving access to the elearning modules as specified in the above article 2.
1.2 Scope of Users
Save express particular terms to the contrary covering, inter alia, the case of affiliated companies within a group of companies, the licence to use the elearning courses is granted solely to the Client having executed the order form.
1.3 Personal Licence to Use
The login and the password to the elearning platform, must be strictly privileged and confidential information of the utmost sensitivity, under the exclusive responsibility of the Client. They may therefore not be sold, redistributed or shared.
The Client hereby guarantees to GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED the due performance of this clause by any User and shall be responsible for any fraudulent or abusive use of the access codes. The Client shall inform immediately GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED of any loss or theft of the access codes.
In case of violation of the inalienability clause or in case where a sharing of the access codes would be evidenced, GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED reserves the right to discontinue the service, without any indemnity nor prior notice.
2. Non-conformity or technical failures of the elearning Modules
“Technical failures” means any bug, error, defect, incident or non-conformity of the elearning courses with its / their related documentation.
“Non-conformity” means a failure of the elearning courses content to meet the requirements of the order form.
It is hereby acknowledge that GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED shall not guarantee that the elearning courses will work without any interruption or without any error.
The Client shall provide all supporting evidence pertaining to the alleged defects.
However, GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED shall not be held liable, in any way whatsoever :
– For any technical failure or modification of the equipment of the Client and for any wrongful or inappropriate use of the elearning courses by the users,
– For any technical failure link to software or product not provided by GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED
– In case of any act of God or force majeure.
3. Email Support
GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED will provide email support to the representative appointed by the Client, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. every business day. The email address for support purposes is firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Intellectual Property
In consideration for the payment of the price, GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED grants to the Client a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to use the selected elearning modules for a duration limited to 6 (six) months.
Where the Client has provided GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED with confidential, non public or proprietary content, GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED recognises the intellectual property of the Client and will not reproduce such information without the express authorisation of the Client.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission, denaturation, in whole or in part, of the training session(s), are strictly forbidden, whatever the process or the medium used.
5. Confidentiality of User Data
GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED understands the confidentiality of Client user data (employee names, email addresses and course completion data) and will ensure that such data is handled with the upmost due care.
You explicitly authorise GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED to process and maintain user data.
6. Marketing Rights
GOVERNANCE PEOPLE LIMITED prides itself on providing quality services to a growing list of clients. In order to support our marketing programme, the Client grants Governance People Limited the right to use its logo in marketing material and on our websites.
7. Non Disclosure
The prices quoted in this document contain volume discounts specific to your organisation that are commercially sensitive and subject to non-disclosure to third parties. In accepting these terms you agree to treat pricing data with the upmost confidentiality.
8. Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Prior to Receiving Course Login Information
Full refund is provided if cancellation request is made by email prior to your order being processed. Cancellations must be requested by emailing email@example.com.
Cancellation After Receiving Course Login Information
Cancellation requests need to be made within 48 hours of the issuance of course login information for a full refund. No refund will be provided after this time period or if login information has been used to access our elearning platform. Cancellations must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course extensions will not be granted. Students have access to a course for 180 days only.
9. These Terms (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man. Each of the parties to these Terms irrevocably agrees that the Manx courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings and/or settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the Manx courts.
10. Acceptance of these Terms
By placing an order you are expressly accepting these Terms of Business.