This interactive elearning course follows global conventions and Luxembourgish laws to provide the user with an overview of bribery and corruption. The course is suitable for all employees and is available 24/7 via our elearning platform.
There are four core objectives of this course:
1. You understand what bribery and corruption are and the impact they have on society.
2. You gain an appreciation of the global conventions and local laws concerning bribery and corruption.
3. You understand the methods / typologies used in bribery and corruption.
4. You can identify positive action steps that an organisation can take to reduce the risk of bribery and corruption.
1. Definition, Scale and Impact
2. Global Approach
3. Bribery & Corruption in Luxembourg
4. Examples & Typologies
5. Links to Anti-Money Laundering
6. Your Checklist
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
Copies of all certificates.
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve.