This elearning course covers anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing within the Luxembourg laws, regulations and circulars. It is suitable for all users.
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
- You gain a basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are. We also look at the impact that these activities have on society as a whole.
- You gain an appreciation of the stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the EU and Luxembourg.
- We look at the potential impact that non-compliance with the laws could have on you or your organisation.
1. Money Laundering
2. Anti-Money Laundering
3. Combating Terrorist Financing
4. AML / CTF Basics
5. AML / CTF Consequences
6. AML / CTF in the EU (UPDATED)
7. AML / CTF in Luxembourg (UPDATED)
8. AML and Tax Evasion (NEW))
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
90 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
Copies of all certificates.
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve. Additionally, whilst the CSSF or CAA does not approve any local training materials, our Belgian version (which shares much of the content) has been formally approved by the Belgian FSMA.