This elearning course is intended for all employees who work in the domain of Private Banking & Wealth Management. It is not jurisdiction specific and can be used globally.
There are 4 main objectives of this elearning course:
- You gain an understanding of the AML risks posed by Private Banking & Wealth Management products and services;
- You can identify potential AML red flags on client transactions;
- You have an awareness of AML examples and typographies relevant to Private Banking & Wealth Management.;
- You understand the obligations on regulators to perform monitoring and supervision activities;
- Risks – which are inherent in your line of business;
- Red Flags – which your members of staff should be particularly aware of;
- Real Examples – of money laundering or terrorist financing using products and services similar to yours;
- Regulatory Inspections – what regulators
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
Copies of all certificates.
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve.